14 December 2013

Classic black and white

For our bridal party we went with classic black and white, because you can never go wrong with that.

We suited the men up in tuxedoes from Victor Talbots while the ladies wore one-shoulder dresses from David's Bridal. My sister-in-law ordered the flower girl dress online, and she looked exactly like a miniature version of me... I loved it!

Andrew picked out his shawl-collar tuxedo and polka-dotted pocket square from a store in Manhattan, but his crowning glory was his very fancy pair of double monk strap Edward Green shoes.

I bought my lace-and-tulle White by Vera Wang gown last year and ordered an additional black sash to go with it, and the veil and poofy petticoat came from my sisters-in-law. Andrew picked out my pearl necklace from Etsy and the best part is that it doubles up as a fun statement piece for everyday wear... Score!


Wedding photography by Brian Calabrese Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment